People eagerly wait for summers because it’s the best time of the year. Families head to beaches for surfing, sunbathing and having fun. Undoubtedly, Australia has the best beaches in the world. With more than 10,000 beaches around its shores, residents and tourists enjoy the best beach time.
When you hear the word beach, you instantly imagine people surfing, wearing a one-piece bikini and playing water sports, building sandcastles and people laying on towels soaking vitamin D from sun rays. Both women and men work hard throughout the year to achieve that perfect beach/summer body so that they can show off their perfectly toned bodies in the summer.
Anyway, every size is beautiful, and each one of you has all the right to go out there and rock a one-piece swimsuit that you like. But before that, you should know what is trending and what’s not. Two-piece bikinis have been popular for ages and have ruled the beach for as long as you can remember, but now is the time for a one-piece bikini. So let’s see how one-piece swimsuits have become the official choice for women in 2021.
What Are the Popular Types of Bikinis?
If you doubt what type of bikini will suit your body type, you should first know the different kinds of bikinis available in the market, and which are:
What Is a Monokini or One-Piece Bikini?
One-piece swimsuits look much sexier than two-piece bikinis. If you research on the Internet, the sale of one-piece bikinis has risen by 20% since last year. And thus, it indicates why they have become the preferred choice for women.
Five Reasons Why Women Love One-Piece Bikini
- They have a classic look: Remember watching the show Baywatch? The red monokini and the sexy female lifeguards running on the beach? Does it not remind you of the most classy way of carrying a one-piece swimsuit? Many social media influencers and actresses are seen posing in monokinis more often than in a two-piece bikini.
- Zero chances to lose the other half: When you have many bikinis, it is easier to lose a small part of clothing than one big piece of cloth. You end up spoiling many pairs of bikinis, and all your money is wasted. Instead, buy a monokini and save the time that goes in vain searching for it.
- Allows you to be more active: When you are on a beach, you would indulge in some watersports, a dive or simply sunbathing. While playing a sport or surfing, you would have to make quick movements of your body. A one-piece bikini allows you to have more activity and less worry about a bikini part slipping away.
- They are sexier than a two-piece bikini: A modern monokini plays with fabric, designs and accessories. Women who want to hide their imperfections and highlight their other body parts have one-piece swimsuits to their rescue. Most monokinis have a V-neck and a high rise cut on the leg that protects the one wearing them from excess sun rays and exposes the body’s most attractive parts.
- They can be worn as bodysuits: You can simply pair a bodysuit with a pair of high-waisted shorts or jeans and go to a restaurant without switching costumes.
So, would you prefer a two-piece bikini or a one-piece suit? Go by the trend and get more attention.